Check-in: Saturday 3:00pm Check-out: Saturday 11:00am
Please be considerate as our cleaning service requires this time to make the house ready for the next guests arriving.
- At the end of your visit, please strip the beds and leave the dirty linens and blankets at the end of the beds.
- If there are dirty dishes, please load and start the dishwasher. Our cleaning service will put away these items to ensure they are ready for the next guest(s).
- If the upstairs bath mat is wet, kindly place it outside over the second floor deck railing to dry, weather permitting.
- Recycling is mandatory. Please recycle all glass, metal, plastic and beverage containers in the blue recycle bins located in the kitchen and outside along the shed. Please refer to page 12. Mandatory Recycling, for details.
- This is a non-smoking residence. Please be courteous. If smoking occurs, there will be a charge for cleaning, as necessary.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Kindly tie-down the outside umbrella in the center of the picnic table as wind and rain may damage it, when not in use. Once cranked open completely; it also tilts to allow for the most amount of sun protection.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00pm to 8:00am. Please be considerate as our neighbors are not renters and enjoy their properties year-round.
- Please recycle all glass, metal, plastic and beverage containers in the blue recycle bins located in the kitchen and outside along the shed.
- Enjoy the bountiful flowers in the boxes. They are set to automatically water at 5:00am daily. If you notice any issue, please let us know. The only exception is the flower box attached to the shed. If they require water, we would greatly appreciate your assistance. The watering can is located inside the shed.
- Be sure to lock all Doors and Windows if you leave the property for any period of time.
- Spring / Summer Rentals – Please turn Heat down to 40’ when leaving and AC units OFF
- Fall / Winter Rentals – Please keep heat to 55’ when leaving and be sure all windows are closed
There are a maximum of four (4) parking areas. Parking is permitted in the driveway (2) cars, along the front of the house (1) car; and if needed, along the front of the driveway. Please do not block the neighbor’s driveways or roadway/thruway access.
Bunk Bed Safety Rules/Tips
- Children younger than 6 are too young to sleep in the top bunk.
- Never let kids play on the bunk or ladder.
- Remove dangerous objects from around the bed.
- Do not use the bunk bed or ladder if any parts are damaged or broken.
- Teach kids how to carefully climb the ladder.
- Do not allow children to attach belts, scarves or ropes to the bunk bed. This can lead to strangulation.
- Do not remove the guardrails as they should be 3.5 inches or smaller to prevent strangulation.
- Guardrails extend at least 5 inches above the mattress top to prevent kids from rolling off.
- The mattress foundation provided is strong and provides proper support for the beds
- An LED night light has been provided near the ladder(s).
Fire Extinguishers – Two
FIRE EXTINGUISHERS THERE ARE 2 LOCATED IN THE STAIR WAY TO DOWN CELLAR.ONE IS MARKED AND MEANT TO USE FOR OPEN FLAMES LIKE AT THE FIRE PLACE. THE OTHER IS WELL MARKED AND MEANT TO USE AT THE OVEN OR STOVE.
Recycling means separating materials that can be reused from the trash that will go into a landfill. The materials (paper, plastic, metal, and glass) will be suitable for reuse. This reduces our environmental footprint. It sounds tricky, but it’s really easy.
- Put glass, metal, and plastic in the blue recycling containers provided.
- If you don’t want to return redeemable bottles and cans to a redemption center to get the nickel for each, put them into the blue recycling container provided.
- Again, you must recycle or you will be charged and it may delay the return of your security deposit.
How to Operate Porch and Outside Lights
The switch for the porch light and outlets is located to the left of the kitchen door when heading outside. The switch for the outside flood light is located in the dining room to the right (single switch) when facing the neighbor’s white house with green shutters.